Globat Web Hosting Review: Best for Online Businesses
“The benefits should outweigh the disadvantages”, this is always in my mind when I began searching for the best web hosting service provider that will cater my online business needs. I have to make sure that I will make a deal with the service that can help me grow my business.
I found all what I’ve been looking for from Globat. How it gained my trust will be discussed as you read its disadvantages and a very few disadvantages for being a web host. For a year, I can testify that Globat has all it takes to give your website what it needs and long for.
- Affordable Price– There are two web hosting packages, provided by Globat – the GX01 and GX19. It costs $4.44/mo only. This amount covers free domain registration, unlimited email/webmail accounts, 24×7 customer and technical support, 30-day money-back guarantee and free site builder tool with templates. For these features, it is really affordable.
- Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth– My online business requires a large number of websites to hold and common to least functional web hosts, they can’t support this number. Having a limited disk space means having a limited potential too. With Globat, I can as many pages as I want under one account. It’s great to have Globat as a web host because of this functionality.The second thing I’m happy about working with Globat is having an unlimited bandwidth. Even though my website is getting hundreds and thousands of visitors a day, I have never encountered any problem. My website runs smoothly as I had expected it would.
- Management Tools– You won’t meet any trouble when uploading any file on your website through the management tools provided in its package. Globat has a control panel, site builder, and a file manager that altogether assists me to manage all my activities on my sites.
- Transfer Assistance– This is another wonderful feature of Globat. I was working with another web host back then. Don’t need to elaborate the reasons of my decision, but I did to help my business grow better. But here’s the good point. Usually, you will do this all transferring activities yourself. It’s quite burdensome and time-consuming. But with Globat, I had no problems at all. Globat did all the work for me.
- Support and Help– This is one important thing I have considered while looking for a web host service provider. I need a service that is 24/7 available; someone I can always rely on, when some unanticipated problems arise from my website. And I have found that benefit from Globat. Whatever seems a burden to you, whatever seems you don’t understand, it can help you get through with it.
- Basic Site Stat-I’m quite dissatisfied about the stat information provided by Globat. It’s very basic. I can’t find all that I wanted information about my traffic
- Does Not Support International Domains– This one is another problem, but not entirely a huge one for me. Well because I’m only doing a local business. But for others who are wishing to target a global audience, you might find Globat a little of help because it doesn’t support international domains.
- Disk Space
- Management Tools
- Support And Help
- Site Stat
- Does Not Support International Domain
You want a web hosting provider that can help your website become the best it can be. That's why Globat offers 24/7 highly accessible customer support, plus a 30-day money back guarantee. When you make web hosting easy, life becomes easy too.
Globat attests that it can compete against other web hosting services available today. With these benefits, online businesses can attain success. It's a provider with pretty basic offerings; but once you get past its disadvantages, it's enough to build your online presence.