Sprung, your trusted Fabric Structures
We Build It Right the First Time
- A Sprung technical consultant is on site throughout the assembly process to monitor every project, ensuring our top quality standards are never compromised.
- Our substructures are made of aluminum—known for its high strength-to-weight ratio, superior malleability and excellent corrosion resistance.
- If you want to add insulation, you’ll also get a high-strength, rip-stop interior membrane that provides a complete finished interior. There is no need to add additional drywall or buildout.
Extraordinary All-Weather Durability
- Our sophisticated tension system is built using individual 15 ft. (4.5-meter) membrane panels that are tensionedboth vertically and horizontally.
- Combined with each Sprung structure’s unique shape, the robust tension system is built to endure extreme conditions—be it a frozen ice field or an active war zone.
- Other examples:
- Extreme Cold: Arctic Watch, the world’s most northerly lodge, is located 80 miles south of the Magnetic North Pole.
- Extreme Winds: The Missile Defense System integrated architecture at Fluor Alaska Inc., located in Shemya, Alaska, is engineered to withstand wind loads of 120 mph. Warwick Le Lagon Resort & Spa in Vanuatu was used as a storm shelter on March 13, 2015 during Cyclone Pam, a category 5 cyclone.
- Extreme Snowfalls: The Kirkwood Mountain Resort in Lake Tahoe, California, has set a world record for snowfall in a single week at 9.7 feet in February 2011.
- Extreme Heat: Former U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld addressed troops in front of a Sprung structure in the Kuwait desert.
- The fiberglass insulation system in Sprung fabric structures outperforms other types of construction, resulting in less environmental impact and lower operating costs.
- Additionally, there is virtually no air leakage, thanks to our unique design and performance insulation.
Sustainable Building Solutions
- Our care for the environment extends beyond our products to include the way we operate our business.
- We use recycled content wherever possible, engage in responsible construction waste management practices, and our structures are renowned for their exceptional energy performance, durability and end-of-life deconstructability.
- If you want to obtain LEED® certification, ask us how our well-documented environmentally sound products and building strategies can support your efforts.
Design Flexibility & Relocation
Sprung is dedicated to empowering our customers with total design flexibility. Did you know that Sprung’s relocatable shelters are constructed faster than conventional buildings and can be deployed anywhere? And they are still incredibly durable, even in hurricane zones! They’re also highly insulated and energy-efficient, despite the high ceilings and vast clear-span space within.
If your space needs to expand, or you need to move often to better suit your needs, Sprung is the perfect solution for you. A Sprung relocatable shelter can be altered and redeployed flawlessly to wherever you need it most. Learn more about our beautiful relocatable structures below.
Simplicity and Versatility
- Multiple options for means the building can be repurposed for almost any application in any market sector.
- The modular design of Sprung’s relocatable structures allows you to easily add or remove modules. This allows you to increase or decrease the available square footage of your relocatable building to best suit current operational needs.
As Permanent as You Need It to Be
- Sprung relocatable structures are engineered for permanence but also designed for easy relocation for multi-use applications.
- When appropriate soil conditions exist, temporary applications have absolutely zero subsurface foundation requirements for structures up to 160 feet wide.
- Our non-corroding aluminum substructure and ultra-durable, high-performance architectural membrane are built to last — we guarantee it.
- Sprung buildings have thrived in some of the world’s most extreme climates and survived severe weather events as high-performance relocatable shelters.
- Are you located in an area that’s prone to tropical storms? After Hurricane Katrina in 2005, the only building left standing in Buras, Louisiana was a Sprung relocatable structure.
Modern Interior Comfort and Elegance
- The interior space of our custom relocatable buildings is perfectly suited for people who value an open environment with bright and welcoming features.
- In addition to high ceilings, daylight panels and stylish windows and doors, our optional glazing walls (glass curtain walls) allow more natural light to penetrate than most relocatable buildings.
- Colourful graphics, including decorative accents and logos, are easy to apply to the Sprung tension membrane.
Ready to Move When You Are
Less Time, Save Money
- Speed of delivery and rapid construction result in a much shorter and less expensive project completion.
- Our Tedlar- and Kynar-coated high-performance architectural fabric membranes are long-lasting with an attractive selection of finishes—eliminating the need to refinish your interior or exterior walls.
- The superior airtightness of our building envelope increases the efficiency of the insulation and lowers HVAC and other operating costs.
- Our rust-free aluminum substructure provides an almost indefinite lifespan.
- Sprung structures can be increased in size, reconfigured or relocated. They are multi-use and adapt easily to the needs of multiple market sectors.
Financial Options to Fit Every Project
- Sprung offers you the option to purchase, lease, or lease with the option to purchase.
- These flexible payment options can reduce up-front costs and capital investments to provide you with a significant cash flow advantage.
- Contact us to discuss how we can help you save.
The Sprung Guarantee
- All of our structures include a pro-rata guarantee of 50 years on the aluminum substructure and up to 25 years on the architectural membrane.
- What distinguishes us is that unlike online distributors, Sprung manufactures and delivers our own products. We have manufacturing and distribution centers across North America and the Middle East, with offices around the world.
- Our team is here to help you plan, customize, and budget for a faster and better way to build.