The Luxury and Privilege of an Affordable Ringtone for Android and iPhone Users
Changing your ringtone on Android and iPhone used to be a major pain. You had to root your phone, download custom firmware, and then find the right file to change your ringtone. Thankfully, things have changed. Nowadays, it’s incredibly easy to change your ringtone on Android and iPhone without having to do any of that complicated or time-consuming stuff.
The ringtone that comes with your Android or iPhone will not likely feel right for you. It may be irritating, too similar to another sound, or simply not fit for who you are. Fortunately, Android phones come with a wide selection of ringtones. You can even create custom ringtones on Android phones. Even iPhone users can get a hint or two from this blog on changing, selecting, or customizing your ringtones.
Strictly for Android Users Only: Change Your Ringtone on an Android Device
Your Android device may be boring right now with a preset ringtone that is not suitable for your character. Don’t fret! Many-Ringtones.com can help you make your Android submissive to the ringtones that are truly you. Here’s how:
- To access your Android device’s settings, tap the gear icon that’s placed on the upper-right corner of its screen.
- Okay, now that we’ve turned off vibrations for your phone I want you to go back up and click on “Sounds.”
- To change your ringtone, click on “Ringtone.” The “Ringtone” tab will show you a list of options. Check the options,
- The next menu will be a list of possible preset ringtones. With the volume turned up on your device, tap to test different ringtone options until you find the one you want.
- Choose a new ringtone. On the left side of your screen, tap on the option you’d like to use. Tap on it again so that there’s a blue circle next to it.
- If you want to add a custom ringtone, tap on the “+” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select an option from any of the lists available. A long list of preset ringtones will appear.
Strictly for iPhone Users Only: Change Your Ringtone on an iPhone Device
There are a few ways to change your ringtone on an iPhone. iPhones are significantly branded under Apple. Presets are available on iTunes. However, if you want to cut the cost and get the ringtone you want. Why not try Many Ringtones.com? You can either do the following:
- Change the ringtone for a specific contact
- Choose a new ringtone from your iTunes library
- Use one of the preset tones that come with your iPhone
Another option is to change the ringtone for a specific contact/ Make each contact ring with a notable tone. Here are the steps on how to do it:
- Open the “Contacts” app,
- Tap on the contact you want to change the ringtone for, and
- Scroll down and tap on “Ringtone.” A list of preset ringtones will appear. Choose one and it will be set as your specific contact’s ringtone.
Your iPhone may also come in handy with good preset ringtones. Put these tones to good use if you want. To use one of the preset tones that come with your iPhone, you can manage to do the following:
- Open the “Settings” app,
- Tap on “Sounds”, and
- Scroll down and tap on “Ringtones.” A list of preset ringtones will appear. Choose one and it will be set as your phone’s default ringtone.
If you want to delete a custom ringtone that you’ve created, go back into the “Ringtones” menu and tap on the “Edit” button in the upper-right corner of the screen. A list of all your custom ringtones will appear. Tap on the red “-” button next to the ringtone you want to delete, and then confirm your choice.
So there you go! Have you found ways to change, select and customize your ringtone for both Android and iPhone users? It’s more of a breeze, with Many Ringtones.com. With Many Ringtones.com, you can continue finding a ringtone you truly love. Start searching now, with our affordable rates you’ll surely love the price too. There’s no denying that fact.
Thanks to Many Ringtones.com
If you’re in the market for a new ringtone, or just want to add some variety to your current selection, we highly recommend checking out manyringtones.com. They have an extensive library of tones to choose from, and their site is easy to navigate. Plus, they offer both Android and iPhone users access to their tones, so no matter which device you have, you can find something that suits your needs.
Thanks for coming to the right page. You’ll find the landing page spot-free and spot-on. There has never been a landing page more informational and useful at Many Ringtones.com.
Let me repeat the words for you. Many Ringtones.com is the best site to find your raving and craving ringtones. Start downloading now and feel the ease of a ringtone that suits you. Why? It is because few people are given the luxury of a good ringtone. Be part of those people that spell luxury at an affordable price – the luxury of a ringtone. It’s a privilege given to a few.
Are you thinking twice? Well, I say don’t. Many Ringtones.com promises much more. Stay tuned for updates and improvements on the site and the ringtones. We have a pillar of ace ringtone makers and a platform that is very sociable! If you know what I mean!
Final Thoughts: Luxury and Privilege
Now, my final thoughts. Don’t deny yourself that privilege of a ringtone. Life is hard sometimes. Don’t make it harder. Live in luxury, at least, in the luxury of great ringtones. Having these ringtones feels like there’s not a worry in this world!
Here’s an added note for you. Personalize. Customize. It’s all at your fingertips. With Many Ringtones.com. your creativity and safety are well taken care of.
It’s life. It’s the luxury of a ringtone within your arm’s reach. Make use of that privilege. Again, let me emphasize it for you – don’t make life harder! I’m sure nobody would want that! Do you?